We are hiring!
Account Manager HR Services
Thomas International is a global leader in the personality assessments market worldwide and supports organisations in the recruitment, retaining, development & management of their human resources. Last year over 2 Mln people worldwide performed our assessments available in more than 30 languages, supported by 56 local offices.
QRPeople, part of the QRP group of companies, is the distributor for Thomas International in Italy, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. QRP Group has a very agile organisation with offices in Como and Zurich, with a dynamic, young and results driven culture.
The consultant manager will report to the Managing Director. Thomas aims to grow its client base and business volume rapidly in the Italian market in the next 5 years and the success of this role is vital for this objective.
YOU are… an enthusiastic self-driven professional with a back ground in human resource management with excellent communication skills, highly motivated and results driven…you are eager to learn, fast and a lot. You can win the minds and be decisive.
You have a broad experience in HR services (search & selection, HR consultancy etc) and have dealt with small and large customers in the past.
You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective strategy with our key accounts.
You will be responsible for our key accounts, a number of large multi-nationals in Italy. You must bring forth a strong arsenal of passion for customer service and Hr assessment services.
By maintaining excellent relationships with customers and serving them with training and consultancy, you will maximize customer satisfaction and customer revenue.
- Day to day account management of Thomas key accounts in Italy
- Management and execution of small and large sized Hr consultancy jobs with our assessment tools
- Supporting the field sales agents in their commercial activities with product consultancy
- Providing first line consultancy & training for our clients to take benefit from our tools
- Developing trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Regional Business Development by meeting prospects and executing product demo’s
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation.
- Preparing, negotiating and closing offers with new and existing clients
- Supporting field sales staff with commercial and product support
- To manage and record all sales and support activities via CRM
- To provide trustworthy assessment feedback and after-sales support
- To identify business opportunities and manage customer relationships
- To assist clients with the use of the Thomas platform
- To manage implementation projects for customers
- To liaise with UK head office for any assistance needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an account manager in Business-to-Business services
- Psychology study or Business study background is highly recommended
- Thorough knowledge of sales and negotiating techniques (telephone and face to face)
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience in HR providing solutions based on customer needs and knowledge of HR processes in large companies.Experience in customer support
- Solid background with IT systems (Google Suite and online personal assessments)
- Experience as a business trainer
- Fluent Italian and English (C1 level)
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time contract (RAL 25-35K) based on experience or free lance 1 year contract.
Possibility to work from home for up to 60% of time with bi-weekly visit to Como office
Intensive 6-week system and product training program in Como.
Start date: as soon as possible
A bonus based on predetermined KPI’s
The selection process
The recruitment process will involve interviews and psychometric assessments (behavioral, cognitive and emotional intelligence)
Distributor of Thomas International in Italy, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Via Adriano Auguadri 22
22100 Como, Italia
Stai cercando non solo un lavoro, ma una carriera?
Vuoi lavorare per un’organizzazione che valorizzi la tua esperienza e ti dia la libertà di esprimerti e che premi la lungimiranza?
Stiamo cercando persone appassionate, entusiaste e creative che si uniscano al nostro team.
Inviaci il tuo CV, siamo sempre alla ricerca di talenti!